Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 19 July 2016

pain

"Emptiness (n.) the state of containing nothing."
Then why does it hurt so much when you're feeling empty inside? Shouldn't it feel like "nothing", as the definition describes it to be? I don't understand.
I can't believe it's been almost week. Each day is a struggle, trying to go to bed in one piece when it feels you've been broken into a million parts. Doing your best to get to the next day while trying to ignore the void you feel inside, that starts from the lump in your throat, and ends at your stomach. The worst part about this void is that it actually feels it's something physical. Like it's actually there. Like you've been cut open and all your insides have been removed. The lump in your throat just doesn't go, no matter how hard you try to swallow it. And it still doesn't get you going. I haven't cried my heart out yet, but I don't think that time is far away from here. Every time I see something or I listen to a song that reminds me of you, I feel I'm going to break down. But I don't. I control myself. I'm scared someone might see me and ask questions, and I'm in no condition to answer anything to anyone.
I'm lost. Broken. Lonely. Frustrated. Hurt. I'm desperate. I'm desperate for your love, for you. I need you. I need you to be with me. I need you to stay by my side. All those quotes telling you how you don't need someone else to feel happy and good about yourself are bullshit at this time. How can I feel that way on my own, when you were the one who made me feel amazing? How can I be happy when you were the only one who made me feel like I'm wanted? Tell me how and I will. Please. I want this to stop. I want this to end. I want to feel happy again. I want love. I want you.
Please come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment